Home » Buy » Agricultural » MH-ALUBIJID
TYPE Agricultural Land
OFFER For sale
LOCATION Municipality of Alubijid, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
LOT AREA 43, 267 square meters
PRICE P 12 MILLION (Philippine Currency)
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION MH-ALUBIJID: The property is about 4 kilometers from the alubijid National hi-way, with 6 meters wide road network with mix type…some cemented roads some spalted road others sand and gravel. The property has a big lot frontage of 209.43 meters.

30% of the property is rolling the rest of the 70% is flatlands. It si fully fenced and the owner has a small bungalow rest house on the area.  


Share This: